In 1966 Bob Arum started a boxing legacy that would last through the ages. Representing greats like Muhammad Ali, George Foreman, Sugar Ray Leonard, and many more, Top Rank set the precedent for historic moments that defined the sport of boxing. Made from premium 100% cotton 3-end fleece, this black-dyed crew-neck sweat shirt has double needle top stitching on all seams for long lasting wearability. To go along with the comfortable, high-loft feel of the fleece, the sweater has a printed internal tag for itch-free wear. The professionally screen-printed black lettering won't crack or peel with wear or washing. Be a part of history and get the only official gear the legends wear.
- SOFT FLEECE - Made from premium 3-end knit soft cotton fleece with best in class under 5% shrinkage
- DOUBLE STITCHED - Double needle top stitch on all seams for durability
- SCREEN PRINTED - Screen-printed lettering won't crack or peel with wear and washing
- CREW NECK - Shirt is made with comfortable, crew-neck styling
- TAGLESS - Features a printed interior label for itch-free wear