In 1966 Bob Arum started a boxing legacy that would last through the ages. Representing greats like Muhammad Ali, George Foreman, Sugar Ray Leonard, and many more, Top Rank set the precedent for historic moments that defined the sport of boxing. Be a part of history and get the only official gear the legends wear with the Top Rank Est 1966 Tee in black and gold.
- 100% COTTON - Made from 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- SIDE SEAM DESIGN - Side seamed design provides a structured, more flattering fit
- PRE-SHRUNK - Black tee is pre-shrunk for a lasting fit wash after wash
- TAGLESS - Features a printed interior label for itch-free wear
- SCREEN PRINTED - Screen-printed lettering won't crack or peel with wear and washing
- CREW NECK - Shirt is made with comfortable, crew-neck styling