In 1966 Bob Arum started a boxing legacy that would last through the ages. Representing greats like Muhammad Ali, George Foreman, Sugar Ray Leonard, and many more, Top Rank set the precedent for historic moments that defined the sport of boxing. Be a part of history and get the only official gear the legends wear with the Top Rank Est 1966 Hoodie in black and gold.
- SOFT FLEECE - Hoodie is made from premium pre-shrunk cotton / polyester 3-end knit fleece
- DOUBLE STITCHED - Double needle top stitch on all seams for durability
- SCREEN PRINTED - Screen-printed lettering won't crack or peel with wear and washing
- LINED HOOD - 3-Panel hood has a fleece lining for extra comfort
- REINFORCED DRAWSTRINGS - Dyed-to-match draw cords have metal reinforced eyelets
- FRONT POCKET - Front features a large, kangaroo style side opening pocket
- SOFT NECK TAPE - Twill woven neck tape for increased comfort