In 1966 Bob Arum started a boxing legacy that would last through the ages. Representing greats like Muhammad Ali, George Foreman, Sugar Ray Leonard, and many more, Top Rank set the precedent for historic moments that defined the sport of boxing. Made with a 100% cotton front and 100% polyester mesh back, this black 6-panel cap features a seamed front panel with full reinforcing buckram that helps the crown retain its shape. This comfortable cap has a flat, but bendable / curvable 8-row stitched visor and is professionally embroidered with a Top Rank badge in orange with a slightly raised border. The snap-back design allows for a one-size-fits-most, unisex fit. Be a part of history and get the only official gear the legends wear.
- COTTON / POLY - Hat front is made from 100% cotton with a 100% polyester mesh back
- 6-PANEL CROWN - Cap features a 6-panel trucker style crown with sewn eyelets
- EMBROIDERED LOGO - Embroidered with Top Rank in orange on the front
- FLAT VISOR - Visor comes flat by design but can be curved as desired
- SNAPBACK DESIGN - Open back style with adjustable, 7-position snapback closure
- FABRIC SWEATBAND - Dyed-to-match fabric sweatband along interior
- REINFORCED FRONT - Full buckram reinforced front panels help retain crown shape